Sunday, May 10, 2009

NICK CANNON VS. EMINEM




As The Day Of Eminem's Album Relapse Gets Closer (5/19/09), More Tracks Have Been Leaking Online. One Of Them Being "Bagpipes From Baghdad", Where Eminem Calls Out Nick Cannon & His Wife Mariah Carey, '"I Ain’t Playin’ No Fuckin’ More Nick Cannon You Prick...I Wish You Luck With The Fuckin’ Whore..." & "I Mean I Really Want You Bad You Cunt, Nick You Had Your Fun I’ve Come To Kick You In Your Sack Of Junk". After The Leak, Nick Responded Right After Coming Back From His Vacation With Mariah & Wrote On His Blog; Here's Couple Excerpts:

"I’m taking full action on you Eminem. I don’t know why no one has stood up to your bitch ass yet. But I guess it’s going to take a corny, wack rapping, boy toy from Nickelodeon to set you straight. And trust, I am going to be relentless. Even though I got a lot of other obligations and occupations, you are my new full time job “homey”! As a matter of fact I think you going to bring my wack rhymes out of retirement! That’s right haters; you can thank Eminem because I’m going to start rapping again! LOL Just for him! And don’t forget about the jokes! We coming at you hard body!! Non-stop on your Manic-depressive-Insecure-Maclovin-Nazi- Liza Minelli haircut havin-lookin ass!! [Pause] That’s what I do all day Bitch!"

"Let’s not forget about Eminem’s amateur mixtape rants of calling African Americans Nigger and how he hates “Black Bitches”. How did we let him get away with that in the first place?! He is a natural born racist in disguise. Someone tell this coward that he finally barked up the wrong tree. For his entire career he strategically only tried to beef with people he could bully. I mean, what real man picks fights with women? Real MC’s battle other real MC’s. Ask Nas, ask Jay Z, you didn’t see them starting beefs with women! That is truly some punk shit!"

"Your blatant disrespect not just to Black women but ALL women in general must stop. You are a despicable excuse for a man. I can’t even see how you can call yourself a father! Imagine if someone said half the stuff you say about women to your daughter, Hayley. (And I’m pretty sure they will because you got it coming Marshall.) That’s how Karma works."

"So Miss Marshall, I’m going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife. This is going to be fun! It’s however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to Corny-ass Nick Cannon!!!"


Click Here To Read Nick's Blog Post.

What Y'All Think... Did Eminem Take It To Far This Time?

No comments:

Post a Comment