Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hova Da Dad?????




Usually I wouldn't blog about something like this but this Allegation right here took me back to my college days when me and the homies would sit and politic about the hip hop game. The Question of "Every Rapper in the game gotta Baby Mom...Why Not Hov???" would come up and no one had an answer lol. I mean really this man is damn near 40 and no kids??? Well A British Paper is Reporting that the boy Hov has a secret baby with Trinidadian model Shenelle Scott and that Jay has been going to crazy lengths to keep it on the Hush. He's also been spotted with this boy At a Laker playoff game and other functions aswell...Dang Jay why you gotta do "Baby Hov" like that???lol As it stands its still just rumours but really y'all look at that pic....That's Hova's nose right there!!!!! lol

I'll Put The Call in to Maury!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment